VRFocus is Hiring!
Looking to be a part of something big? VRFocus has a new job opportunity waiting for the right candidate!
At VRFocus we aim to consistently deliver the latest news, highest quality features and impactful video content to a global audience. Dedicated to the virtual reality (VR) space, VRFocus is a media outlet with a wide-ranging audience covering both consumer and industry focused news and events. To be a part of this team you must be an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with a keen knowledge of both VR and the content that such an audience chooses to interact with on a daily basis.
Are you interested in being a part of the new wave of virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) technology? VRFocus is looking to add to its team with the addition of a new Staff Writer. This person must be experienced in the creation of both long and short-form news, articles and features to a high quality. Familiarity with aspects of video editing and/or presenting is preferred but is not essential. Some travel may be required as part of the role.
The ideal candidate would have a mix of the below qualifications:
- Experience producing written content; both short-form news items and longer features
- Experience of discovery and dissemination of news in a timely fashion
- Experience in conducting interviews
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of both the videogame and VR industries a bonus
- Able to work within a tight-knit team
- Familiarity with video editing is preferred, but not essential
- Additional on-camera experience would be beneficial
To apply for this role e-mail a Covering Letter, CV, work examples and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org