Last week saw prolific virtual reality (VR) film producer Felix & Paul Studios release its latest work Alegría – A Spark of Light for Oculus Go. Today, the studio has rolled out two apps so Oculus Quest owners can enjoy all of its current and back catalogues.
The content will be split between the Felix & Paul Studios Portal and the Jurassic World Portal, enabling the creator to bring together its catalogue of cinematic VR experiences in one space for the first time.
For the launch today, the Felix & Paul Studios Portal will showcase some of its most well known titles:
- Strangers with Patrick Watson – Created back in 2013, it features an intimate glimpse into the studio and process of the musician.
- The People’s House – Step into President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama’s White House.
- Traveling while Black – Learn about the long history of restriction of movement for black Americans and the creation of safe spaces.
While the Jurassic World Portal will offer:
- Jurassic World: Apatosaurus – The closest you’ll get to what it’s like to be in the presence and close proximity of this particular dinosaur.
- Jurassic World: Blue – The same, just with a velociraptor.
“The Oculus Quest has been a game-changer in getting more users into virtual reality and we’re thrilled to finally be introducing our collection of experiences to a whole new audience,” said Paul Raphael, co-founder and co-director of Felix & Paul Studios in a statement.
This initial release will then be followed in the coming months by Nomads, LeBron James – Striving for Greatness, Marshall from Detroit and Gymnasia. Additionally, a Cirque du Soleil and a Space Explorers Portal will arrive, offering new release Alegría – A Spark of Light and the first two episodes in the series respectively to audiences.
As Felix & Paul Studios continue to release more content, VRFocus will keep you updated.