No VRFocus hasn’t gone mad and moved the regular Sunday feature forward a couple of days by mistake (Sunday’s VR Job Hub will still go ahead as per usual), this is a special VR Job Hub as we’re hiring once again. Dedicated to covering the latest virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) and mixed reality (MR) news from both the consumer and enterprise industries, VRFocus is now looking to build its team with a new Staff Writer.
VRFocus Staff Writer
VRFocus is now expanding the writing team with a new Staff Writer position for someone who could work with our Senior Staff Writer and Video Producer to deliver timely news updates several times per day. This will include performing to a high standard under very strict time constraints and working variable hours in accordance with the demands of breaking news and the XR industry calendar.
• You will act as a news writer and work to deliver informative content in a timely manner for a global audience
• Research leads, patents and other potential sources
• Work with a Video Producer to provide copy accompanying video content
• Maintain a detailed knowledgebase of AR, MR and VR and deliver informed commentary when necessary
• Be responsible for the scheduling of content to ensure maximum readership and engagement
• Be well versed in WordPress and analytics platforms
• Liaise with industry professionals to secure comment, assets and other materials
• Basic/intermediate Photoshop (or similar image editing software) skills a plus
• English, journalism or similar degree
• 1+ year experience as a journalist/writer
• Competitive salary
• Based in Shoreditch, London
• Report directly to Senior Staff Writer
Interested applicants apply here or email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.