XR Europe 2020 Returns to London in April – Save £100 With VRFocus
Register this week to guarantee a place.
Because the worlds of virtual and augmented reality (VR/AR) are changing at such pace, it can be difficult at times for both consumers as well as professionals in the space to keep up with everything going on. While the Game Developers Conference (GDC) in March will offer news of upcoming titles, XR Intelligence’s XR Europe 2020 event in London, UK is purely business-focused.
It’s like this for good reason, offering guests the chance to network and attend talks across a range of vital business verticals for consumer and enterprise ecosystems. Talks will be held to demonstrate return on investment (ROI), cracking optimum user experience, and integrating immersive technology for productivity, efficiency and profit among others.
Over 300 attendees are expected with 70+ speakers holding 30+ sessions dedicated to XR. Some of these speakers include:
- Patrick O’Luanaigh, CEO, nDreams
- Dave Haynes, Director of Developer Ecosystem & Vive X EMEA, HTC Vive
- Rafi Nizam, Vice President Creative, NBC Universal Media
- Stephanie Llamas, Head of Research, Strategy and VR / AR, SuperData, a Nielsen company
- Pablo Marcos Ferre, Mixed Reality Projects Coordinator, Airbus
- Cecile Tezenas du Montcel, Future Compute Business Development Manager, HP
- Paulo, Global Digital Enablement IT Lead, Siemens
- Miguel Martin, Secretary General of Global Startups Committee, World Business Angels Investment Forum
- Jill Spaeh, Global Virtual Design & Construction Management: BIM Integration & Training, BASF
“XR Europe is a great opportunity to gain insights and learn from leading XR practitioners across the continent, as well as network and do business with a such a wide variety of professionals,” says Mark Sage, Executive Director, AR for Enterprise Alliance.
For this year new features include an Investor Zone where startups can hear some of the key aspects investment organisations look for and TED-style presentations offering memorable and inspiring insights.
XR Europe 2020 takes place in the heart of the city at the Hotel Park Plaza Victoria London from 28th – 29th April 2020. Standard passes cost £1399 GBP while Startup/NGO tickets are a little cheaper at £999 (terms apply). Additionally, claim a £100 discount now with code: VRFocus100. You’ll need to register before 29th February to guarantee your place. VRFocus will continue its coverage of the conference, reporting back with any further updates.