The VR Job Hub: Video Content Producer at VRFocus
Want to join the team? Now's your chance!
It’s a good job you’re here, as VRFocus has an exciting new opportunity for someone reading this very page! The team is looking to expand with a new Video Content Producer covering all aspects of our video work: presenting, interviews, editing, channel management and more! Think you’ve got what it takes to work in the super fast-paced world of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) video reporting?
As one of the leading AR and VR publications in the world, VRFocus operates to a very demanding schedule. There’s always something happening, somewhere, and the right candidate can keep on top of anything that’s breaking whilst still ensuring that long form content is delivered to schedule. You’ll be part producer, part presenter and part evangelist as you travel the world to bring the latest and greatest in AR and VR to our audience. The hours are long but exciting, the work is hard but rewarding; VRFocus is looking for a new addition to the team that can take all this onboard and make it their own!
What you’ll do
– Video presenting: Writing and presenting to-camera pieces discussing the latest trends and biggest hits in AR/VR.
– Interviews: Conducting interviews with developers and notable industry figures in the AR/VR scene.
– Video editing: In addition to the above original content, we need to take our footage and meme-fy it. We need our podcast recordings to have a video version. We need our social media content to include video. We need video!
– Competitive salary
– Extensive global travel
– Work alongside rockstar talent with big ambitions and actions that match
– Part of an international team (we have offices in SF too)
– Be part of one of the fastest growing company in the space (from 4 to 17 employees in 1 year) backed by renowned investors like Speedinvest or FounderFactory.
The ideal candidate
– Our team is small enough that we need to work with self starters. You will not be micromanaged, which means you need to be good at reverse-engineering results.
Want to help build a unicorn? Send your CV and relevant examples of your work now!