VR Intelligence is gearing up for its biggest event of the year, the VRX Conference & Expo 2018 in San Francisco, which is only a few weeks away. Having announced the first batch of speakers in August the organisers have now released the full roster of professionals giving talks.
Taking place from 6th – 7th December, VRX 2018 will feature a massive array of talks and panels over the two days, with 90 experts there to discuss the latest developments and future of virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR).
Just some of the speakers include:
- Pearly Chen, Chief of Staff to CEO & Director of Vive X, HTC
- Tim Bates, IT Fellow, Immersive Technologies Strategy, General Motors
- Steven Kan, Head of Global AR/VR Strategy, Google
- Curtis Hickman, CCO & Founder, The VOID
- Timoni West, Director of XR Research, Unity
- Lee Burrell, Director of BD – Automotive, Engineering & Manufacturing, DHL
- Ted Schilowitz, Futurist in Residence, Paramount Pictures
- John Canning, Executive Producer, Digital Domain
- Connor McCollough, Product Architect, Innovation & Business Transformation, GE Power
- Denny Unger, CEO, Cloudhead Games
- Jennifer Magee-Cooke, Head of Production, Dreamscape Immersive
- Andy Mathis, Head of Partnerships, Oculus
- Christine Koppinger, Global AR/VR Innovation Lead, Nestlé
For 2018 the event challenges its guests to take a step back from the hype around XR and get to the core of what’s really happening in the industry; where the biggest opportunities lie and what’s really holding immersive tech back from greater adoption.
Alongside all the talks the event will feature 40 of the latest technological innovations and business solutions from across the industry, including sponsors and exhibitors such as HP, Siemens, ZeroLight, Varjo, Bose, Happy Finish, Qualcomm and many more.
As an event partner VRFocus is able to give its readers a 15 percent discount on all ticket types, including full 2-day passes and 1-day start-up passes. To claim your discount, enter the code FOCUS15 when you register at https://events.vr-intelligence.com/vrx/register.php. For any further updates ahead of the VRX 2018 opening its doors, keep reading VRFocus.