Report Indicates That VR Education Sector Undergoing Significant Growth
A report from Market Insights Reports analyses the VR Education Sector.
It has been reported by VRFocus on several occasions that virtual reality (VR) use for training and educational purposes is on the rise, with almost half of US educational institutions using some form of VR. A report published by Market Insights Reports shows that this growth is set to continue.
The report, titled Global Virtual Reality In Education Sector Market 2018-2022 shows an assessment of VR in the education sector, including technologies, key trends, market drivers, opportunities, case studies and strategies. The report also forecasts investments from 2018 until 2022.
The main takeaway from the report is that their forecasts predict the global VR market in education to grow at a CAGR of 59.14% during the period of 2018-2022.
Other crucial points covered by the report are:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Virtual Reality In Education Sector market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the Global Virtual Reality In Education Sector market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the Global Virtual Reality In Education Sector market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Virtual Reality In Education Sector market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the Global Virtual Reality In Education Sector market?
The report covers 121 pages, featuring over 100 tables and figures that examines how VR is affecting the education sector. The report provides an analysis in detail of the global VR in education sector, complete with analysis of market size by value and volume.
The report divides the market into the following geographical segments: Americas, APAC, EMEA. Companies specifically mentioned in the report are: Alchemy VR, Avantis Education, EON Reality, Google, Oculus VR, and Virtalis.