If you forgot to get your Significant Other a gift for Valentines Day, or if you are after something to cheer yourself up on Singles Awareness Day, Oculus have a solution – over a dozen Oculus Rift titles available with discounts.
Oculus have launched a special ‘Partner up!’ flash sale to celebrate Valentines Day, with over a dozen multiplayer or social titles available to buy with discounts.
Titles Available in the sale include:
- AirMech Command – £3.99 (GBP) Usually priced at £14.99
- Arizona Sunshine – £14.99 Usually priced at £29.99
- Dirt Rally – £14.99 Usually priced at £18.99
- From Other Suns – £18.39 Usually priced at £29.99
- Killing Floor Incursion – £10.99 Usually priced at £29.99
- Landfall – £7.99 Usually priced at £14.99
- Sairento VR – £19.54 Usually priced at £22.99
- Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope – £14.99 Usually priced at £29.99
- Sprint Vector – £17.24 Usually priced at £22.99
Sprint Vector was only recently released by the team at Survios, who previously produced Raw Data. It received a favourable review from VRFocus, saying: “There’s very little to dislike in Sprint Vector. Sure there will be times when that competitive edge over takes you, getting annoyed when you fudge a jump but that’s to be expected. The single-player has enough to get you started with a few hours of gameplay, yet it’s the multiplayer that’ll have you coming back for more.”
Likewise, Sairento VR has also received the review treatment, where it was described thusly: “Sairento VR could’ve been just another FPS with a myriad of options. Instead, Sairento VR is one of the best free flowing combat titles available for VR headsets, showcasing how far development of VR locomotion has come.”
The Partner Up! Flash sale will be available until 9:59am PT on 15th February, so you have until then to scoop up some great deals.Further information can be found on the Oculus Store.
For more news on the latest deals and discounts keep an eye on VRFocus.