VR Videogame Collection HeroCade Coming to PlayStation VR
Nine-game bundle with over-arching story coming to EU PlayStation Store on 26th September, 2017.
Getting more content for your preferred videogame platform is a good thing. Getting a bundle of nine games all at once is better. Developer and publisher Lucid Sight have teamed up with teams at Otherworld and White Door Games to bring a virtual reality (VR) videogame collection to PlayStation VR.
In an effort to offer something more than just another videogame bundle, HeroCade has an overarching story that connects the nine titles included together. The player is, appropriately, Player One, accompanied by an AI guide called ART3M1S, become trapped in a virtual construct from the far future. Clearing VR recreations of classic videogame titles will reveal new information and clues that will lead you through the history of the world you are trapped in, and perhaps eventually, reveal a way out.
Designed to feature intuitive controls that are easy to learn, but still offer a challenge. The ultimate aim is to ascend to the ‘Universal Score Board’ to discover the truth of HeroCade.
The Nine titles features in HeroCade are:
- Jurassic Survival – Take your trusty gun and fight off prehistoric creatures.
- 405 Road Rage – Rule the road by bumping, side-swiping and even shooting other vehicles.
- PolyRunner VR – Avoid the obstacles and keep moving through the shifting, vibrant environment.
- Space Bit Attack – Shoot down aliens in this retro-inspired shooter.
- Zombie Strike – Pilot a drone in a last-ditch attempt to protect humanity from the zombie hordes.
- Turkey Hunt – Turkeys on the rampage and need to be cut down.
- Gumi No Yume – Konpeito the red panda needs your help to solve puzzles.
- Dreadhalls – With only a dim light to guide you, avoid the monsters and escape the dungeon.
- Sisters – Explore a creepy haunted house to find the secrets of what happened there long ago.
HeroCade will be coming to PlayStation VR on 26th September, 2017, priced at €11.99(EUR).
VRFocus will bring you further news on HeroCade as it becomes available.