Speakers for VRX 2017 Announced
VRX 2017 returns for a third year to San Francisco.
VRX will be returning to San Francisco for its third year of operation as preparation for its third event kick into high gear with the announcement of the list of featured speakers that are expected to attend the event.
The VRX event attracts attendees covering a broad spectrum of disciplines from within the wider virtual reality (VR) industry, covering areas such as videogames, broadcasting, film, automotive, engineering, architecture, healthcare, tourism and marketing among others. This year’s event is set to feature speakers from well-known business names such as Google, Sony, Epic Games, Oculus, CCP Games, IMAX, Lockheed Martin and others.
Organisers VR Intelligence have released a list of speakers who will be delivering talks during the event, with others still to be announced:
- Rikard Steiber, President Viveport and SVP Virtual Reality, HTC
- Ted Schilowitz, Futurist, 20th Century Fox
- Maureen Fan, CEO, Baobab Studios
- Denny Unger, CEO, Cloudhead Games
- Chaki Ng, Head of Viacom NEXT,Viacom
- Ryan Horrigan, Chief Content Officer, Felix & Paul Studios
- Tony Parisi, Global Head of VR/AR, Unity Technologies
- Drew Larner, COO, Within
- Vicki Ferguson, Programming Team Lead, Virtual RealityUbisoft
- Tommy Palm, CEO, Resolution Games
- Marcus Kühne , Strategy Lead, Immersive Techologies, AUDI
- Christine Cattano, Global Head of VR, Framestore
- Patrick Dahms, Advanced Technical Artist (VR), BMW
- Philip Rosedale, CEO, High Fidelity
- Solomon Rogers, Founder, REWIND
- Dan Ferguson, Co-Founder / EVP Digital Interactive Strategy, Groove JonesIntel
- Iffat Mai, Practice Application Development Leader, Perkins+Will
- Tim Merel, Managing Director, Digi-Capital
“With so many VR events out there, we’ve always tried to position VRX as the place where business gets done”, says Pete Carkeek, MD at VR Intelligence. “As the hype cycle goes through its process, we make sure our content addresses the most important issues in how to ride the wave, build business, reach customers and realize the massive potential that the industry and technology holds.”
VRX 2017 will take place on 7-8th December, 2017 at the Marriot Marquis in San Francisco. Futher information and tickets can be found at the official VRX Website.
VRFocus will bring you further information on VRX 2017 as it becomes available.