With virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) continually snowballing with each passing week it can be difficult keeping up with what’s happening. So every Thursday VRFocus brings you a nice little round-up of the biggest news stories from the past seven days all in video format for you to watch whilst having your lunch.
This week has seen HTC Vive and Intel combine efforts on a WiGig wireless solution for the headset, Xbox stating this months Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) will ‘blow your mind’, Niantic rolling out an anti cheat update for Pokemon GO, Samsung reveal a price and release date for Gear 360, the release of Star Trek: Bridge Crew and loads more.
Check back the same time next Thursday for another VRTV recap of the news.
This week’s stories, click here for more information on each:
- Rogue Initiative Launch Crowe: The Downed Armory On HTC Vive
- Star Trek: Bridge Crew Now Launched On Oculus Rift
- HTC Vive And Intel To Bring WiGig Wireless VR Solution To The Headset
- AiSolve Debuts Its New Modular Location-Based VR Attraction WePlayVR
- Head Of Xbox China On Project Scorpio: ‘This Year’s E3 Will Blow Your Mind’
- Niantic Rolls Out Anti Cheat Update For Pokemon GO
- IMAX VR Experience Raising A Rukus Comes To Samsung Gear VR
- New Samsung Gear 360 Price And Release Date Announced
- Transformers Roll Out In Chinese VR Experience Centres
- Charm Games’ Psychedelic Sci-Fi Title FORM Coming To HTC Vive