If you want to experience all the adrenaline and potential nausea of a theme park but don’t want to make the journey for it, VR Theme Park Rides could be exactly what you’re looking for. Now available on Steam for your HTC Vive and Oculus Rift head-mounted displays (HMDs).
VR Theme Park Rides offers exactly what it says on the tin – 12 virtual reality (VR) rides for you to experience, including a creepy castle to get your adrenaline pumping, and a Ferris wheel to kick your vertigo in.
This isn’t the first time EnsenaSoft has launched a bundle of experiences for your VR HMDs, as they released VR Chair Games not long ago.
The full list of 12 rides you’ll find in VR Theme Park Rides is as follows;
- Castle Of Terror: A scary ride in the creepy castle
- Wind Seeker: A vertical climb
- Bumper Cars: The classic ride seen at any theme park
- Trumble Bug: A relaxing ground-based ride
- Troika Trove: A real spinner with rapid turns
- Roller Coaster: No theme park is complete without it
- Angry Octopus: The angry octopus invites you on a thrilling whirl
- Super Flyer: Hang on tight for a breath-taking aerial experience
- Awesome Airplane: Fly in the sky as you rotate 360 degrees
- Cliff Hanger: Your need for speed
- Little Teacup: A gentler ride for those with a fear of heights
- Ferris Wheel: Up, up and up you go!
The full package is available on Steam for only £3.99 RRP – which isn’t bad at all, if you’re looking for another VR theme park.
For everything VR, stay on VRFocus.