It’s been a busy week with a lot of interesting stories for Nina to recap in today’s VRTV weekly round-up. There’s trouble in the US where thanks to Pokemon GO you need an AR permit in Milwaukee, Unity Chief John Riccitiello’s remarks raised eyebrows, there’s AR drone software, Sony releasing a new advert for the PlayStation VR featuring Farpoint, new games, new investment, new and renewed interest in the technology as well as comings and goings.
In fact there’s been so much it’s well worth your while watching just to make sure you didn’t miss anything of note. As usual you can find links to all the stories mentioned in the show below if you want to find out more in detail.
And don’t forget you can also check out this week’s VRTV game preview for Island 359 here.
- An AR Game Developer Has Sued Milwaukee Over The Need To Get An AR Permit
- Ultrahaptics Gets Funding Boost With Investment of £17.9 million
- Unity Chief John Riccitiello Thinks VR Could Rival the Internet
- Edgybees Announces Mobile AR App for DJI Drones
- Sony Release TV Trailer for PlayStation VR and Farpoint, More Retail Stock Now Available
- SUPERHOT Developers Tease Release for HTC Vive
- Studio 397 Adds Beta HTC Vive and Oculus Rift Support to rFactor 2
- HTC Vive Deluxe Audio Strap Receives Official Release Date
- Valve’s Face of VR Chet Faliszek Quits
- Acer Reveal Upcoming Windows 10 VR Headset