There are plenty of ways to increase your library of virtual reality (VR) titles. Wait until a sale comes around – which is fairly regular on Steam – or go for the free or cheaper Early Access titles which can still provide excellent gameplay but tend to be a bit rougher around the edges. Or the other option is to wait for a developer like EnsenaSoft to release a bunch of titles at the same time, like VR Chair Games.
Supporting HTC Vive and Oculus Rift, VR Chair Games is a collection of seven videogames designed for VR enthusiasts of all experience levels. These aren’t massive experiences, rather each titles has a duration of around four minutes with the goal of achieving the highest possible score for each gameplay session.
The seven are:
- Zombie Apocalypse: Players are the last survivor of a zombie apocalypse and their task is to slay as many zombies as possible using axes.
- Alien Attack: Tripod aliens are wreaking havoc on the world, take care of them.
- Colony Outpost: Evil bugs have infiltrated a colony outpost and players need to kill them.
- Leprechaun’s Gold: Enjoy a night in the spooky Irish woods. Catch the Leprechaun in your gaze to snatch his Gold.
- Blacksmith’s Forge: Become a blacksmith and use the anvil to create weaponry before cooling the swords in the wooden barrel.
- Championship Tennis: Show off those tennis skills.
- Soaring Eagle: Take flight as an eagle, soaring through checkpoints looking for missing feathers.