It’s been a busy week for virtual reality (VR) and a bit of a party week as well. VRFocus video correspondent Nina Salomons steps out of the ongoing EVE Fanfest to bring you the lowdown on all the big stories of the last seven days for this week’s edition of VRTV. Which includes details of a certain brooding billionaire playboy slipping the confines of the PlayStation VR to bring vigilante justice to PC VR.
Both Star Wars and Star Trek fans have had something VR to celebrate this week as well, although one is decidedly more official than the other. PlayStation VR has had a number of releases confirmed and there’s also a new haptic vest is being released for VR player from D&E Tech. How comfortable would you be with being able to feel bullets and explosions though?
Find out more about the stories concerned here:
- Batman Arkham VR Coming to HTC Vive and Oculus Rift this Month
- Star Wars Comes To Robo Recall With A Fan Made Mod
- Ubisoft Release A Teaser Trailer For Star Trek: Bridge Crew VR’s U.S.S. Enterprise
- Llamasoft Launching Trance-Shooter Polybius on PlayStation VR this Month
- SKonec Entertainment Launches Mortal Blitz for PlayStation VR
- Starblood Arena Goes Gold, New Features Trailer Released
- D&E Tech Announces INAVR Haptic Vest Developed in Partnership with Intel
VRFocus will be back on Tuesday with a VRTV review and will return with another weekly round-up on Thursday.