The Summer Lesson: Hikari Miyamoto Bundle Pack will include the core videogame plus the following DLC content:
- Summer Lesson: Miyamoto Hikari Seven Days Room
- Summer Lesson: Miyamoto Hikari Second Feel
- Summer Lesson: Miyamoto Hikari Day Out
- Summer Lesson: Miyamoto Hikari Extra Scene: Café（Outfit & Situation）
- Summer Lesson: Miyamoto Hikari Extra Scene: Grand Fireworks（Outfit & Situation）
The entire bundle will be priced at $3,880HK – approximately $499 USD, and the bundle will also include a free “cleaning cloth” for PlayStation VR while stocks last. Summer Lesson: Hikari Miyamoto Bundle Pack will launch this month, on 27th April.
For western PlayStation VR users there’s still no sign of Summer Lesson launching outside of Asia. There was a tease in 2016 when the title’s producer Katsuhiro Harada said that if a region has particularly enthusiastic fans ‘that does make it more possible.’
Instead there’s always Alchemy VR’s newly announced experiences for the headset, David Attenborough’s First Life, Cocos: Shark Island and Atomic Ghost Fleet. Or for something much more Japanese themed there’s always Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle which will be out in the summer.
For the latest PlayStation VR news, keep reading VRFocus.