Oculus has been keen to showcase the latest virtual reality (VR) content coming to Oculus Rift and Samsung Gear VR over the course of 2017. VRTV’s Nina Salomon has a video rundown featuring some of the biggest titles due to be launched.
Some of these titles you may already know about, while others might have slipped through the net. Rest assured none of them should be over looked.
- Brass Tactics – VR Real-time strategy with clockwork/steampunk feel
- SingSpace from Harmonix Music – ‘draw’ your music into the air, watch it react and dance in time to the beat. VR twist on classic music visualisations
- Blade and Soul: Table Arena – NCSoft bring their Blade and Soul MMO into a collectable card game in VR
- From Other Suns – Space-based sci-fi strategic combat
- The Mages Tale – action RPG, spin off of the new Bards Tale reboot. Uses gesture-control for spells.
- Killing Floor: Incursion – Latest incarnation of the Killing Floor series. First-person multiplayer shooter
- Arktika.1 – 4A games gives us a moody tactical shooter
- Robo Recall – Robot-destroying mayhem in this first-person shooter
- Lone Echo – Sci-fi narrative action-adventure
- Augmented Empire – Strategic cyberpunk in the vein of XCOM
- Rock Band VR – VR twist on the classic rock band formula
VRFocus will continue to bring you the latest news on all the upcoming Oculus Rift releases