Google Cardboard title Dead Target VR coming to Daydream
No launch date has been set yet.
VNG Game Studios, a developer in Vietnam, announced at the recent Google Daydream/Tango Code Lab’s event that it’ll be bringing its mobile shooter Dead Target: Zombie to Google Daydream.
Dead Target VR, originally launched for Google Cardboard, will be upgraded for for the new head-mounted display (HMD) adding mechanics for the controller such as: shooting, reloading, and throwing grenades. The developer also plans to add melee attack and more complex actions in future updates.
As the name suggests, Dead Target VR is focused on shooting zombie hordes through countless missions, challenges whilst providing the player with tons of guns and upgrade options.
Made by a two person team from VNG Game Studios, Dead Target VR is still in alpha stage catching Google’s attention which led to the invitation to present at Google Daydream/Tango Code Lab’s event.
Some of the key features of the title include:
- Big boss battles: Players encounter lots bosses throughout the game
- Endless mode: With quests and missions
- Alternating Quests: Quests system (main quest, daily quest, event quest).
- Challenge Mode: Win reward such as Golden guns.
- Casino: Earn supported items and cash.
- Customisation: Unlock weapons and armor for the upgrading system.
- Capture: Select highlights with in-game screenshots and share immediately with other players while playing.
As development continues VRFocus will bring you the latest updates.