Eagle Flight, Pinball FX2, Surgeon Simulator: ER and More Added to PlayStation VR Sale
Plenty of discounts to be had for PlayStation VR owners.
While the Oculus and Steam winter sales have now ended, PlayStation VR owners are getting even more deals with 14 new titles added to the January sale.
Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) launched its PlayStation sale just before Christmas, with 13 virtual reality (VR) videogames included. Those discounts end today, but the newly featured titles below are on offer until 20th January 2017. The deals aren’t available in every territory so check your PlayStation Store to see which ones have been included, all the discounts and prices listed below are for the UK.
- Ace Banana – £7.39 (was £11.49 GBP)
- Eagle Flight – £24.99 (was £34.99)
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes – £7.99 (was £11.99)
- KISMET – £3.99 (was £5.79)
- Loading Human: Chapter 1 – £19.99 (was £34.99)
- Pinball FX2 VR – £9.49 (was £11.99)
- Pixel Gear – £5.79 (was £8.99)
- Robinson: The Journey – £34.99 (was £54.99)
- SUPERHYPERCUBE – £15.99 (was £24.99)
- Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality – £12.99 (was £15.99)
- The Brookhaven Experiment – £10.99 (was £14.99)
- VEV: Viva Ex Vivo? VR Edition – £2.49 (was £3.99)
- Weeping Doll – £5.79 (was £7.99)
- Werewolves Within – £15.99 (was £24.99)
So if you’ve still got some cash left over from Christmas now’s a good time to build your PlayStation VR library. For the latest PlayStation VR news, keep reading VRFocus.