Last month VRFocus reported on UK-based event, Virtual Reality Evolution, would be taking place in February 2017, featuring big names such as Rebellion, BBC, Microsoft, Samsung, the Ministry of Defence and Thomas Cook. Now the organisers, Maddox Events has released the agenda and schedule for the conference, and we’ve got a discount code for those interested in attending.
Virtual Reality Evolution will focus on five separate sectors of virtual reality (VR). These are:
- Retail – which will analyze content creation and new formats for retailers.
- Healthcare – looking at innovations in the sector and how they can be used for the treatment of mental health, palliative treatments, education and training.
- Education – Exploring innovations in the education sector and analysing how companies can implement this technology to develop their employees skills.
- Entertainment – Exploring the use of new technology in order to create new content and new formats. Discover VR tools to enhance the user experience.
- Gaming – Explore uses of gaming for business. Play, product placement, engagement, growth hacking.
The one day event will be taking place on 16th, February 2017, at the America Square Confrence Centre in London. It’ll commence at 9:00am with a session hosted by Edward Greig from Deloitte Digital on The Business of Virtual Reality finishing with Danny Wootton – Head of Innovation Strategy for the MoD on VR Driving Different Thinking in Public Sector. A second track will also be available in the latter half of the afternoon focused on gaming. For the full schedule head to virtualrealityevo.com.
Tickets are currently on sale, and you can grab a Super Early Bird ticket for only £90 (GBP) giving full access as well as light breakfast and lunch. As an extra bonus enter promotional discount code: VRF15 to get a 15 percent discount off the regular price.
For all the latest news on Virtual Reality Evolution, keep reading VRFocus.