Holding its second annual event next month is The Transformative Technology Conference & Expo 2016. The two day show focuses on the most important developments in specific Transformative Technologies such as: heart rate variability (HRV), brain wave monitoring (EEG), brain and bio-signal modulation, virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR).
Taking place at Sofia University in Palo Alto, California on 14th and 15th October, with special workshops available on Sunday 16th, the expo looks into all the ways that tech can be used to exponentially increase global mental and emotional wellbeing, knowing that technology can be a key solution in bringing about the end of human suffering.
Key speakers for this year’s conference include:
- David Eagleman, PhD – Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Mohamad Tarifi, PhD – AI Lead, Google Research
- Tim Mullen, PhD – Co-Founder, CEO & Research Director, Qusp Labs
- Alan Macy – Co-Founder, Research & Development Director, BIOPAC Systems, Inc.
- Gino Yu, PhD – Associate Professor, Director of Digtal Entertainment and Game Development, Hong Kong PolyU
- Ariel Poler – Angel Investor, San Francisco, California
- John Spinale – General Partner, JAZZ Venture Partners
- Joe Hudson – Supporting and investing in scalable organizations that encourage consciousness and personal development
- Sanjay Manchanda, PhD – Pioneering neurofeedback and neurostim clinician, computer science professor
- David Ngo – Stanford Persuasive Technology Lab
- J. L. Sanguinetti, PhD – Research Assistant Professor, University of New Mexico; Postdoctoral Research Fellow, ARL
- Sterling Cooley – CEO and Co-Founder, Berkeley Ultrasound, Inc.
- Rohan Dixit – Neuroscientist, Founder, Zenso Inc.
- Blake Gurfein, PhD – Chief Science Officer, Rio Grande Neurosciences; Assistant Professor of Medicine, UCSF
- Richard Handbury – Founder, CEO, Sana
- Eohan George – Lead Research Engineer, United Science
- Adil Kassam – Co-Founder, Unify.org
- Nichol Bradford – CEO & Founder, Willow Group, a Transformative Technology company; Executive Director, Transformative Technology
- Dr. Jeffery A. Martin – Director, Center for the Study of Non-Symbolic Consciousness Research Professor, Transformative Technology Lab, Sofia University
For all the latest details on the conference, keep reading VRFocus.