The Consumer Electronics Show (CES), held in Las Vegas, Nevada, is the largest electronic and technology event in the world, showcasing the very latest innovations from companies big and small. With 2016 seeing the official launch of the major virtual reality (VR) head-mounted displays (HMDs), there will be a lot of talk centred around the future of the tech. Digital Hollywood has now released a first look at the speakers attending the event.
The Digital Hollywood conference events take place between Tuesday 5th – Thursday 7th January 2016 at the Las Vegas Convention and World Trade Center (LVCC). The conferences will be split into three different tracks, 1. Content & Monetization Conference on 5th/7th, 2. Gaming Trends Presented by Digital Hollywood on Wednesday 6th and 3. Digital Hollywood on 5th/7th.
Talks focused on VR include:
VR/AR THINK TANK: THE NEXT GENERATION
- Cliff Plumer, President, Jaunt Studios
- Aaron Luber, Head of Partnerships, Google Cardboard
- Michael Kitner, CEO, 360Heros
- Robert Nashak, COO, Survios. Moderator
GAMING AND THE KILLER AR/VR APP
- Amir Rubin, founder & CEO, Sixense
- Oculus, speaker to be anounced
- Additional speaker to be announced
VIRTUAL REALITY – HOLLYWOOD DOES CUTTING EDGE
- Guy Primus, co-founder + CEO, The VR Company
- Ted Schilowitz, Futurist and VR explorer, 20th Century FOX
- Peter Levin, President Lionsgate Interactive Ventures & Games
- Andy Cochrane, Interactive and New Media Director, Special Projects Lead, Mirada
- Seth Shapiro, Governor, Interactive Media, The Television Academy, Moderator
VRFocus will continue to bring you the latest announcements regarding VR at CES 2016 as further details are released.