Due in November is a two day conference created by Virtual Reality Intelligence. The VRX 2015 Conference and Expo will bring together 500 individuals from across video games, entertainment and B2B sectors to demonstrate the latest hardware, unreleased content and real-world uses of VR.
Speaking at the event will be a number of high profile industry veterans from across the VR industry landscape. Those speakers include:
- Hilmar Petursson – CEO, CCP Games
- John Riccitiello – CEO, Unity Technologies
- Noah Falstein – Chief Game Designer, Google
- Jesse Schell – CEO, Schell Games
- Graeme Devine – Chief Creative Officer, Magic Leap
- Tim Sweeney – CEO, Epic Games
- Michael Pachter – Research Analyst, Wedbush Securities
- Gordon Bellamy – Visiting Scholar, University of Southern California
- Danilo Moura – Co-Founder, Loot Interactive
- Patrick O’Luanaigh – CEO, nDreams
40+ speakers are due to attend the event which takes place in San Francisco, California, between 9th – 10th November at the Mission Bay Conference Centre. Prices start from $79 USD for an exhibition only pass, with the early bird discount which is available before 4th September. To register go to the VRX 2015 website, and VRFocus will continue to follow any further updates announced and report back.