Announced today MecklerMedia Corporation will be holding its latest conference, the Virtual Reality Summit to explore innovation trends in virtual reality (VR). The event will be taking place at the Inside 3D Printing Conference and Expo in Santa Clara, California.
The Virtual Reality Summit has already confirmed a selection of speakers for the event with a keynote session by Mike Rothenberg, Founder & CEO, CIO of Rothenberg Ventures, a San Francisco-based venture capital firm. The other speakers include:
- Jared Baer, COO, 5DT
- Jarratt Carson, Executive Producer of Global Content, CMO, Greenfish Labs
- Carolina Cruz-Neria, Ph.D., Director of the Emerging Analytics Center, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- Clifton Dawson, CEO, GreenLight VR
- Jeffrey Jacobson, Ph.D., Founder & President, EnterpriseVR
- Marc-O Lepage, COO & Co-Founder, Vrvana
- Jacquelyn Ford Morie, Founder and Chief Scientist, All These Worlds
- Tony Parisi, Founder, Third Eye
- Albert “Skip” Rizzo, Ph.D., Director of Medical VR Research, The USC Institute for Creative Technologies
- Daniel Surya, CEO, WIR Global
“MecklerMedia’s Virtual Reality Summit brings together a group of hand-picked thought leaders who represent the ‘best of the best’ from those who are creating today’s and tomorrow’s Virtual Reality in its myriad configurations and uses,” said Sandra Kay Helsel, Ph.D, Virtual Reality Summit Chair, Editor of Inside 3D Printing Newsletter, and Strategic Communications Specialist in a statement.
“The program discussion will span the continuum of the business of VR–the investment and business development paradigms, platform technologies, software, applications, content development ecosystems, and markets,” added Helsel.
The sessions for the Virtual Reality Summit will take place on 21st October 2015, while the VR exhibits will be available on 21st – 22nd October. To register for the summit follow the link here.
VRFocus will continue to follow all the latest news regarding VR and will report back accordingly.