Later this month EVE Online fans will be holding their annual player meet in Amsterdam, The Netherlands called Evesterdam. While EVE Online will be the main part of the event, also included will be virtual reality (VR) titles EVE Valkyrie for the Oculus Rift and Project Morpheus head-mounted displays (HMDS) and EVE Gunjack for the Samsung Gear VR.
Evesterdam is the largest player hosted EVE Online meetup, with presentations and panels by developers and fans. The schedule for the two day event consists of:
- 10:00 Doors open
- 12:00 Welcome to Evesterdam, Dierdra Vaal
- 13:30 Eve Valkyrie, CCP Starbug
- 15:00 Eve player meets, Tairon Usaro
- 16:30 Cosplay in Eve, Stranger
- 18:00 The new sovereignty system, CCP Bettik
- 10:30 Networks in Eve Online: a study, Kevin Hoefman
- 12:00 Making and Pricing your items, Trent Red-Wine
- 13:30 Eve history, Andrew Groen
- 15:00 How to make ISK and lose it again, Angelica Everstar
- 16:30 Sov warfare in Eve, Mr Vee
- 18:00 Upcoming features, CCP FoxFour
Alongside the presentations, Evesterdam will be hosting hands-on demos of EVE Valkyrie and EVE Gunjack. Evesterdam is taking place in the Compagnietheatre, Amsterdam on the 26th – 27th September 2015. Tickets are still available for €70 EUR from the events ticket page.
VRFocus will continue to follow all the latest news and updates for EVE Valkyrie and EVE Gunjack as they’re announced.