The HTC Vive Tour which started this week at the San Diego Comic-Con 2015, and will be there until tomorrow, has now announced further dates to its tour. On the HTC blog the company has listed a number of dates in the US and Europe that will be visited in the coming months.
The tour truck which has three bays dedicated to the HTC Vive virtual reality (VR) head-mounted display (HMD) Including Lighthouse, the tracking technology that can pinpoint users in a space of up to 15 feet by 15 feet and two wireless controllers to help immerse themselves in VR. Some of the demonstration videogames available include painting, gathering ingredients for a meal and light painting.
Below is the current list of tour stops included:
- July 9-12, Island St & 6th Ave, San Diego, CA, USA
- July 17-19, Forecastle Festival [Invite Only], Louisville, KY, USA
- July 21-23, Navy Pier, Chicago, IL, USA
- July 25-28, specific location TBD, Kansas City, KS, USA
- August 2-8, The International, Seattle, WA, USA
- August 5-9, Gamescom, Cologne, Germany
- August 13-16, specific location TBD, San Francisco, CA, USA
- August 20-23, specific location TBD, Portland, OR, USA
- August 28-31, PAX Prime, Seattle, WA, USA
- September 4-9, IFA, Berlin, Germany
- October 28-November 1, Paris Games Week, Paris, France