It’s Friday, E3 is essentially over and virtual reality (VR) has made its first big step onto the centre stage of gaming. Several videogames have won awards whilst new developers and projects have also been revealed. Of course that isn’t all that’s been happening. Over on WEARVR new apps have been released daily and the company have once again compiled their Weekly Top Ten list for the week ending 19/06/2015.
The most popular virtual reality (VR) experiences to be downloaded from the digital VR software store this week includes downhill penguin racer TuxRacer VR, free-running 3D platformer Parkour VR and a trio of titles featured recently on VRFocus‘ regular ‘‘New To VR’ segment; including fight and flight videogame Dragon Documentary. Last week’s number one Cyberphobia meanwhile slips to seventh with Polyrider 2 the only other survivor from last week’s chart. A video highlighting all ten VR apps can seen below.
The full chart is as follows:
10.Meridia – DK2 (Windows/Mac)
9. Polyrider 2 – DK2 (Windows)
8. TuxRacer VR – DK1, DK2 (Windows)
7. Cyberphobia – DK2 (Windows)
6. Parkour VR – DK1, DK2 (Windows)
5. Dragon Documentary – DK2 (Windows/Mac)
4. Teleport: Google Street View for VR – DK2 (Windows)
3. Unlock The World – Android/iOS
2. After The Plague – DK2 (Windows)
1. Meltdown – DK2 (Windows/Mac/Linux/iOS/Android)
VRFocus will continue to bring you the latest news from WEARVR, and will report back with any further updates.