Another week of virtual reality (VR) news is coming to a close. The E3 announcements may have stopped coming in, but those lucky enough to already own a head-mounted display (HMD) of some kind already can look forward to some new VR content to sample this weekend, courtesy of WEARVR. As expected, the VR retail platform has launched its latest Top Ten list today, detailing the most successful VR apps from the past week. Among this week’s list, which can be found in full below, is Unreal Engine 4 exploration demo, Sector 14, and a unique take on the FPS genre known as The Sketchy FPS. Check each out in the video below.
This week’s list reads:
10. Chibi Attack – DK2 (Windows)
9. After The Plague – DK2 (Windows)
8. Unlock The World – Durovis Dive, Homido, Google Cardboard, Cmoar, Carl Zeiss VR One (Android/iOS)
7. The Sketchy FPS – DK1, DK2 (Windows)
6. Meltdown – DK2 (Windows/Mac/Linux)
5. Chemistry Experiment VR – DK1, DK2 (Windows)
4. The Memory Machine – DK1, DK2 (Windows)
3. Teleport: Google Street View for VR – DK2 (Windows)
2. Ghosts Of The Future – DK2 (Windows)
1. Sector 14 – DK1, DK2 (Windows)
VRFocus will continue to follow the latest on WEARVR, reporting back with any further updates.